Florida Credit Union's Current Promotions
5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) - limited time only!Learn More
Choose the card to fit your needs from Florida Credit Union's Visa® options.Learn More
Get up to $400³ when you bring an auto loan from another lender to Florida Credit Union.Learn More
Cover home improvements, renovations or an upcoming expense with a great rate on a home equity line of credit (HELOC).Learn More
Young savers aged 17 and under can earn up to 2% APY⁵ on balances up to $750.Learn More
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THESE OFFERS
Offers can be cancelled at any time. Membership eligibility requirements are available here.
1. Subject to credit approval. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. This is a special and limited time offer that can be discontinued anytime based on market conditions. Your rate may be higher based on your credit worthiness and property valuation. An adjustable rate mortgage loan (ARM) with a fixed interest rate for the first 5 years. Afterward, the 5/1 ARM switches to an adjustable interest rate for the remainder of its term. Special rate for in-house portfolio loan only. 5/1 Year ARM with no points and an estimates $4,000 closing cost monthly payment example: The payment on a $100,000 loan would be $657.35 per month at an adjustable interest rate of 6.50% and a 6.882% APR with a 360 month term. ARM rates subject to increase during the loan term. This payment and rate would be in effect for the first five years with annual adjustments thereafter according to the disclosure above. Rate quoted as of 09/20/2023
2. Subject to credit approval. Offer subject to change at any time. 0.00% Introductory APR on new purchases for 12 monthly billing cycles following the issuance of the account. After that, your Platinum Rate APR will vary based on your creditworthiness and card type. 0% introductory interest rate only available for new cards only; new cards cannot be used to pay off existing Florida Credit Union cards or loans; not available for the Fresh Start credit card. Introductory rate does not include cash advances nor balance transfers. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on purchases and balance transfers are currently the APRs set forth in the agreements below:
Platinum Rate Promo Credit Card Agreement(Opens in a new window)
Platinum Rewards Promo Credit Card Agreement(Opens in a new window)
Platinum Wave Promo Credit Card Agreement(Opens in a new window)
Fresh Start Credit Card Agreement
3. Existing FCU vehicle loans are not eligible for refinancing. Rebate based upon total loan amount. Subject to credit approval. Cash back bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
4. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Your rate may be higher based on your credit worthiness and property valuation. Minimum loan amount $10,000. No closing costs with $10,000 minimum loan amount. Title insurance for loans $250,000 and greater paid by member. Rate quoted is as of 07/27/2023, based on a HELOC with a 10-year draw period, 20-year repayment period and a Loan-to-Value (LTV) up to 80%. The HELOC rate is a variable rate and is based on Wall Street Journal Prime. Minimum APR 8.50% - Maximum APR 12.00%. For example, a $25,000 10-year Home Equity Line of Credit with an 8.50% interest rate and an 80% Loan-to- Value (LTV) will have an APR of 8.500%, 120 payments of $309.96; total finance charges of $12,195.71 for a total payment of $37,195.71. Rates will be no less than Florida Credit Union’s minimum interest rate. This discount promotion cannot be combined with other Florida Credit Union promotions. Limited time offer and subject to change without notice.
5. Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is effective as of 08/23/2023 and subject to change at any time. Minimum to open account: $0.01 - Minimum to earn interest: $0.01. Balances $750.01 and above will earn 0.15% APY. Fees may reduce earnings. $5 share savings account required for membership. One account per qualified youth member.