Make payments to loans, transfer funds between your FCU accounts or to other FCU members, and even make transfers to other financial institutions on enabled accounts. Most transfers can be made in the Transfer & Pay menu.
Use Transfer Function to Pay Your FCU Loan¹
Pay using your FCU account
Use FCU Anywhere online and mobile banking. Select Transfer & Pay > Transfers. Send loan payments with funds from any of your FCU checking or savings accounts.
Pay using an account from another financial institution
Use FCU’s Online Loan Pay portal. This portal allows you to make a payment with a debit card* or external bank account.
Access Online Loan Pay three ways:
- Use FCU Anywhere
• Select Transfer & Pay > Pay Loan from Another Institution.
• Select Transfer & Pay > Transfers > Classic Tab > Pay from Another Institution (desktop only)
- Select the Make a Payment button at the top of this page.
- From the flcu.org homepage, choose the Make a Payment link at the top of the page.
Person to Person Payments²
Use Pay a Person in FCU Anywhere to send money to family, friends and others with a cellphone number or email address.
Locate Pay a Person by selecting Transfer & Pay > Pay Bills with Ebills
Member-to-member transfer — maximum dollar amount is $25,000
External account transfer — maximum dollar amount ranges from $1,000-$5,000 per transaction with monthly limits from $2,500-$10,000
View our Online and Mobile Banking Transfer Policy for more details.
1. Debit card loan payments are subject to limits. Other restrictions may apply.
2. Online Banking and Bill Pay access required