Why Choose FCU for an Adjustable Rate Mortgage?
Lower Rate now, flexibility in the future
Rates for ARMs will adjust periodically based on market conditions, however the initial rate is usually lower than a fixed option.
- Fast local pre-approval decisions, online or by phone
- Non-conforming with a 5-year fixed rate, then adjustable each year after
- 2% annual caps, 6% for the life of the loan
- Up to 100% financing available
- Various amortization schedule¹
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
Get Started Today
Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Notice
The HMDA data about our residential mortgage lending is available online for review. The data shows geographic distribution of loans and applications; ethnicity, race, sex, age and income of applicants and borrowers; and information about loan approvals and denials. This data is available online at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Website (www.consumerfinance.gov/hmda). HMDA data for many other financial institutions is also available at this Website.
Subject to credit approval. Monthly payment example for a 30-year fixed interest with no points and an estimates $4,000 closing cost: The payment on a $100,000 loan would be $606.92 per month at an interest rate of 6.75% and a 7.138% APR with a 360 month term.
1. Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) loans have 15, 20 or 30 year amortization. ARM rates are subject to change during term of loan. Maximum amount for conventional loan $647,200. Jumbo loans-call for details.
The calculators found on this page are for information purposes only. While the results of the calculators may be generally accurate, the results do not reflect any specific credit union accounts, loans or other products or services and may not exactly match the calculation methods used by the credit union (or any third party) for accounts, loans or other products or services. These calculators should be used only for general informational purposes and should not be relied on for any specific transaction.