Money Market Account
Work with Florida Credit Union to secure your financial future
Looking to earn a higher interest rate than your savings account offers? Consider Money Market accounts – offering better yields and no risk. All investments are secure, insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Money Market Features
- $2,500 minimum investment
- No monthly fee
- Tiered rates, meaning larger balances pay higher returns
- Free online banking, mobile banking and eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card with chip technology
- Surcharge-free ATM transactions¹
- FCU Account Alerts (text or email notifications) are free² services to our members
- Competitive rates
Get Started Today
1. Offer good on all Florida Credit Union Checking, Money Market and Savings accounts. Transactions must be made in the United States, and not valid on cruise ships, casinos and international transactions. Must submit receipts within 90 days of surcharge for rebate to be processed. FCU transaction fees may apply. Refer to the Fee Schedule for additional information. Receipts can be mailed to: P.O. Box 5549, Gainesville, FL 32627; please include account owner's full name with receipt(s).
2. Carrier data and message rates may apply.