Get the money you need.
Whether you have good credit, bad credit or something in between, FCU has personal loans designed for you¹. No collateral is required, applying is easy, and you can enjoy a fixed monthly payment at a competitive rate².
Personal Loan Services Available 24/7
We can customize an affordable personal or signature loan to meet your needs. Main features include:
- Competitive fixed rates
- Loan term from 15 to 60 months⁴
- Up to $ 50,000 in one lump sum³
- Application to funding from home with electronic signature
- Our Skip-A-Pay⁵ policy allows you to skip up to two payments per year
Get Started Today!
Personal Loan Options
A personal loan, often called a signature loan, is a type of unsecured personal loan. A personal loan’s primary requirement is the borrower’s signature and their promise to pay. Personal loans range from $3,001 to $50,000.
Need money in a hurry? We can help even if your credit isn't perfect. No-Hassle loans or Flash loans range from $1,000 to $3,000. Our interest rates are competitive, allowing you to pay us back in affordable payments.
Debt Consolidation Loans
Sometimes it's not how much you owe but how many creditors you need to pay. One way to reduce stress and save money is to consolidate all your high-interest loans and credit card debt into one lower-interest payment.
Early Check Advance® Loans (ECA)
Running low on cash, but payday is still days away? Early Check Advance® loans are affordable alternatives to high-cost payday loans. FCU members can receive paycheck advances of up to $500 at reasonable interest rates. Plus, you have until your next paycheck to repay the money. Applying for an ECA loan is easy through FCU Anywhere online banking or mobile app. When logged in, just select Apply Now > Apply for a Same Day Loan.
Personal Line of Credit
A personal line of credit from FCU is an electronic account providing extra money to hold you over in case of budget miscalculations. It kicks in automatically when you write a check or make a debit card purchase for more money than is in your account.
Home Improvement Loans
Improve your home – no collateral required. Estimate the cost of your home improvement project and apply for the funds you need. Get quick cash to finance your home improvement or repair projects without using your home’s equity as collateral.
If you have a loan from another financial institution, consider refinancing it at Florida Credit Union. We may be able to reduce your monthly payments or save a chunk of money long-term with lower interest rates…. or both!
Personal Loan FAQs
- How much you want to borrow for your loan
- How long you'd like to finance your loan
- Your contact information, including Social Security Number, address, phone number and email
- Current employment and income (including your employer's name and contact information)
- Information about your co-applicant, if applicable (date of birth, address, phone number, email, income, employer's name and phone number, Social Security Number)
1. Subject to credit approval.
2. The specific rate and term will be dependent upon your credit rating.
3. Maximum loan size depends on your credit history, your debt-to-income ratio and other factors.
4. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Minimum APR: 10.171% - Maximum APR: 17.000%. Payment Example: A $5,000 loan at 9.75% for 60 months would have an APR of 10.607%, a monthly payment of $107.73, finance charges of $1,464.02, for a total payment amount of $6,464.02. Rates accurate as of 3/21/2022 and subject to change at anytime.
5. Interest will continue to accrue when payments are skipped
The calculators found on this page are for information purposes only. While the results of the calculators may be generally accurate, the results do not reflect any specific credit union accounts, loans or other products or services and may not exactly match the calculation methods used by the credit union (or any third party) for accounts, loans or other products or services. These calculators should be used only for general informational purposes and should not be relied on for any specific transaction.