Contributing to savings can help meet cash flow and growth needs
FCU offers Business Savings, Money Market accounts, or Business Certificates of Deposit (CDs) at market-leading rates and convenient 24/7 access to your accounts. Plus, your funds are insured by the NCUA¹.
Business Savings Accounts
This is a popular choice for business owners who want to steadily save for future expenses or specific goals.
- No minimum deposit
- No service fees
- Minimum of $500 to earn dividends
- Free eStatements
- Enjoy easy access to your funds with FCU Anywhere mobile and online banking
- Use your Business Savings account as overdraft protection for your FCU Checking Account
Business Money Market Accounts
Tiered structure, so you earn more when you save more.
- Get tiered interest rates that increase with your balance
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Direct check-writing ability
- Minimum to earn interest is $2,500
Certificates of Deposits
Save with peace of mind
When you have cash you can set aside for several months or even years, you'll benefit from Florida Credit Union's CDs. They offer competitive yields without the risk of other investments.
- Lock in a guaranteed competitive rate²
- Choose terms from 6 to 65 months
- Start with a minimum balance of only $1000
- Funds are insured by the NCUA
Rates subject to change at any time.
Refer to the Membership and Account Agreements which can be obtained at any branch or viewed online for specific terms and conditions of the accounts. Fees or other conditions may reduce earnings. Fees are subject to change. See separate fee schedule for details.
1. Insured by the NCUA protect up to $250,000 per account holder.
2. We may impose a penalty if you withdraw funds from your account before the maturity date. The penalty will be a loss of number of days of interest earned equivalent.