Great Financial Services with a Focus on YOU.
We call it the Florida Credit Union difference. Yes, we're like a bank in many ways, in that we offer deposit accounts, many loan types, cutting-edge financial technology, and an array of other services. But instead of prioritizing profits, we're focused on you, your goals, and your financial future. So visit one of our friendly branches in North and Central Florida or find out how convenient it is to manage your finances online. You'll find your banking experience has never been better - and becoming a member has never been easier.
Watch the video for instructions on how to become a member.
Florida Credit Union Membership Eligibility
- Extends to the immediate family of current FCU members
- Any person who works or resides in one of the 48 counties we serve
- Anyone who has a child currently attending school in Alachua, Gilchrist, Union, Bradford, Columbia, or Marion counties
- Any current student or alumni of Santa Fe College or Florida Gateway College
- Anyone who is currently attending school in Alachua, Gilchrist, Union, Bradford, Columbia, Marion, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Osceola, Brevard, Indian River, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte, Hardee, DeSoto, Highlands, Glades, Okeechobee, St Lucie or Martin counties
Florida Credit Union County Membership Map
Credit unions call their customers "members," but at Florida Credit Union there's no membership fee. Joining FCU is free. All you have to do is open a savings account with a $5 balance. That small deposit actually buys you one share of ownership in FCU!
To become a member of Florida Credit Union, you just need to live or work in one of the 48 Florida counties listed below. Membership is also open to businesses and other legal entities located in the same counties. Join more than 140,000 other members in experiencing the Florida Credit Union difference.