VALUE AND INTEREST-BEARING OPTIONS
Avoid high fees that other financial institutions charge and open a truly free business checking account with FCU today.
We’ve listed the features of each account below so you can choose the account that best fits your needs.
Benefits and Features of Both FCU Business Checking Accounts
Excel-compatible Quickbooks data download
Set up email or text alerts for your account activities
Bank anytime with FCU Anywhere mobile and online bankingLearn More
Logins can have various access levels
Your Options at a Glance
Choose between FCU's Business Value Checking or Interest-Bearing accounts, both meant to save you time and stress.
Business Value Checking
Our Most Popular Account
- Access to FCU Commercial Business Team
- 225 free transactions per month
- First box of checks free
Business Interest-Bearing Checking
Perfect for high balances
This interest-bearing option fits businesses that maintain a high balance and want to grow their money while benefiting from a wide range of free resources. Earn interest starting at a $10,000 balance.
- Competitive interest-bearing rates
- Access to FCU Commercial Business Team
- Free transactions, unlimited
- Free checks
Business Checking Features
- Bill Pay and Remote Check Deposit¹
- Automated payroll and bill management
- Fast wire transfer capabilities
- EMV chip and contactless technology for credit and debit cards
- Checking overdraft protection
- Excel-compatible and Quickbooks-compatible data downloads
Get Started Today
FCU Overdraft Protection
We don’t think you should ever have to worry about insufficient funds³. Overdraft protection is a pre-arranged coverage for any overdrafts approved by FCU that may occur based on your available balance.
We offer several options designed to protect you from budget miscalculations and NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) fees.
- Transfer from a regular savings: Link your checking and savings accounts so you can transfer money from savings to cover checks and debit transactions.
- Coverage through a personal line of credit account: Your checking account can be directly linked to your personal line of credit, allowing you to automatically cover checks or debit card transactions.
- Bounce-free checking protection: With bounce-free checking protection from FCU, you can avoid the high fees and hassles that come from insufficient funds. If you overdraw your account, FCU will cover your checks⁴ and ensure your transaction goes through. There is a small fee.
ATM Access and Rebates
There are countless other ways to access and save money with a checking account at FCU:
In addition to accessing any of the 13 Florida Credit Union ATMs, use your Visa® debit or ATM card to withdraw funds for free at any of the Publix Super Market-affiliated Presto! network ATMs. With the Pulse Network, you have access to 400,000 ATMs nationwide. Under our rebate program, most ATM fees will be refunded⁵.
Your employer's payroll department or Government Agency will need the credit union's Routing Number (263178410) and the account number where you want your paycheck deposited into. To find your electronic payment account number, log in to your account, select which account the money will go in, and click or tap view details. You can also give us a call - we're happy to assist you!
UNLAWFUL INTERNET GAMBLING NOTICE
Restricted transactions as defined in Federal Regulation GG are prohibited from being processed through any FCU commercial account or relationship. Restricted transactions generally include, but are not limited to, those in which credit, electronic fund transfers, checks or drafts are knowingly accepted by gambling businesses in connection with the participation by others in unlawful Internet gambling.
1. Subject to approval - Review our Online Business Banking Services Agreement
2. Pay A Person electronic payment available with Bill Pay.
3. Charge and limits will apply. The account balance must be brought to a positive balance every 20-day period. While FCU will typically pay overdrafts on accounts in good standing, payment is a discretionary courtesy, and not a right or obligation. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, or you are not making regular deposits, or you have too many overdrafts. FCU may, in our sole and absolute discretion, cease paying overdrafts at any time without prior notice of reason or cause. Please review important disclosures in the Membership Agreement. Refer to the FCU Fee Schedule for more information.
4. Continued enrollment subject to approval and subject to change. Checks are paid as long as Bounce Free limit has not been met or exceeded. A charge per bounced check or overdrawn withdrawal at an ATM and/or point-of-sale will apply. Refer to the FCU Fee Schedule for more information. Opt out options available.
5. Offer good on all Florida Credit Union Checking and Savings accounts. Transactions must be made in the United States, and not valid on cruise ships, casinos and international transactions. Must submit receipts within 90 days of surcharge for rebate to be processed. FCU transaction fees may apply. Refer to the Fee Schedule for additional information. Receipts can be mailed to: P.O. Box 5549, Gainesville, FL 32627; please include account owner's full name with receipt(s).