Take a Photo With Flora® and Win a Chance for $250!
Have you seen Flora®? Flora® has recently been traveling through the FCU branches, learning from the best of the best on how to best serve our members!
And now she wants to meet YOU! Take a photo with Flora® in one of our branch locations and post to your Facebook or Instagram social media account using the hashtag #FCUFlora for a chance to win a $250 gift card!
But hurry! Contest begins October 23, 2023 and ends November 9, 2023. Enter to win:
If you participate via mobile device, message and data rates may apply.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by Florida Credit Union's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. Florida Credit Union reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at its sole discretion. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of Florida Credit Union as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Flora photo contest.
- Eligibility: The Flora photo contest is open to legal residents of the state of Florida, age 18 years or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. Employees, their spouses and immediate families are not permitted to enter. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
- Flora Photo Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on October 23, 2023 at 8 a.m. (EST) and ends on November 9, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. (EST) (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the Flora photo contest by uploading ONE photo with Flora to either Facebook or Instagram social media platforms using the hashtag #FCUFlora. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Florida Credit Union's sole discretion.
- Prizes: Each photo will be entered into a one-time drawing for a $250 Visa® Gift Card to be held on November 9, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. (EST). The prize(s) shall be determined solely by Florida Credit Union. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Florida Credit Union’s discretion. The prizes are non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for Florida Credit Union to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: One random winner will be selected by drawing under the supervision of Florida Credit Union. Florida Credit Union will notify the Winner(s) via social media accounts within two days following Winner selection. Florida Credit Union is not responsible for, nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall Florida Credit Union be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within [5 days] from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT FLORIDA CREDIT UNION'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, photo, etc.) into this contest, You understand and agree that Florida Credit Union, any individual acting on their behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of Florida Credit Union shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Pet of the Game contest, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Copyright: Photo submissions must be original work and not violate anyone's proprietary or intellectual property rights. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the participant. You shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Florida Credit Union from any suit, etc.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, Florida Credit Union reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Flora photo contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond Florida Credit Union's control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the contest. Florida Credit Union, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Florida Credit Union. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by Florida Credit Union in its sole discretion. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Flora photo contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, Florida Credit Union reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless Florida Credit Union and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and Florida Credit Union, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than the participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased