Maximize your savings at a special rate
When you have cash you can set aside for several months, you'll benefit from Florida Credit Union's CDs. Our current offer lets you earn a 0.70% APY* when you deposit at least $5,000 for 18 months. Looking for other options? We have various CD terms with corresponding rates, starting with a $5,000 minimum deposit. For the savings goals you wish to reach, CDs are a smart, low-risk method of reaching them.
Most Popular Terms and Rates
CD & IRA Specials
- 0.50% APY* CD or IRA Special for 13 months – $5,000 minimum deposit
- 0.60% APY* Jumbo CD or IRA Special for 13 months – $100,000 minimum deposit
- 0.70% APY* CD or IRA Special for 18 months – $5,000 minimum deposit
- 0.85% APY* Jumbo CD or IRA Special for 18 months – $100,000 minimum deposit
- 0.70% APY* CD or IRA Special for 26 months – $5,000 minimum deposit
- 1.00% APY* Jumbo CD or IRA Special for 26 months – $100,000 minimum deposit
- 0.70% APY* CD or IRA Special for 37 months – $5,000 minimum deposit
What is a CD?
A certificate of deposit (CD or share certificate) is a savings certificate with a fixed maturity date. While a CD may have a minimum and maximum amount, it can be issued for any denomination within that range. Unlike money market and share accounts which allow for funds to be added or withdrawn, a CD requires the initial deposit amount to remain for the term of the CD.
Who should open a CD?
A CD typically has the highest annual percentage yield compared to all savings account opportunities at Florida Credit Union and the funds on deposit are federally insured by the NCUA.
How do I open a Florida Credit Union CD?
Contact us online or visit any one of our branches.
What is the minimum deposit amount?
Minimum deposit amounts will vary by the individual CD. Please refer to the disclosure for a specific CD for more information regarding its specific minimum deposit amount.
When will I start earning on this account?
You will start to earn dividends on the business day we receive your deposit.
How are dividends calculated on my account?
Dividends are compounded daily and credited to your account quarterly.
How can I withdraw money?
Funds are intended to only be withdrawn at the maturity date and a penalty may apply for early withdrawal.