GET A $300 BONUS1!
Just follow the steps below:
- Open a free personal full-service checking account.
- Make a single or combined direct deposit of $500 within 60 days of opening.
- Keep account open for at least 90 days.
Use Promo Code 22CHK300
Select from two featured-packed checking account options:
Value Checking or Interest-Bearing Checking
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance requirement2
- Free Visa® debit card with EMV chip technology
- Free membership & access to other FCU products and services
Plus, see our competitive yields for interest-bearing checking2:
- 1.45% APY - with $25,000 Min. Balance
- 1.55% APY - with $50,000 Min. Balance
Offer can be cancelled at any time. Free membership is open to anyone within Florida Credit Union’s 48 county field of membership 1. Anyone who has held a checking account with FCU in the past year will not qualify for the incentive. Must be 18 years of age or older to qualify for this offer. Credit approval and initial $5 open deposit required. $500 cumulative direct deposit amount must be made to this account within the first 60 days of account opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or, government benefit (such as SSI) from your employer or the government. Person-to-person payments (such as Cash App, Venmo or PayPal) are not considered a direct deposit. If the requirements are met and the account remains open and in good standing for 90 days, the $300 reward will be made available to the member. $300 is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT. Prior terms subject to change. Full-service checking includes direct deposit, Visa debit card, online banking, and eStatements. Cash back bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT. 2. Interest-Bearing Checking rates accurate as of 11/29/22 and subject to change at anytime. Minimum to earn interest is $10,000 for the Interest-Bearing Checking. APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Interest credited monthly. Fees may reduce earnings.